Scottish Utilities started in 2000, with the de-regulation of the gas and electricity industry in Scotland. In 2005 we became a limited company, Business Electricity Ltd Trading as Scottish Utilities, Old Post Office, Saddell, Campbeltown PA28 6QS.
We specialize in assisting busy Directors and Managers through the difficulty of Gas and Electricity contract negotiation. We assume that you are very busy looking after your Company, and need someone to produce an accurate comparison of Business Gas and Business Electricity costs to allow you to make an informed and cost effective decision .
We are an independent company , we have no “ Sales targets “ from any supplier, nor will we accept any, we are here to provide a service to our clients, not Gas and Electricity companies. If we recommend a company, it is because they are currently offering a good mix of low prices and good service to clients, and our recommendation will change should either the service or the pricing fall below standard.
We do not charge our clients a fee, whether or not they accept one of our offers - We charge the company our clients choose to place their business with.
Obviously the supply companies will include this cost in charges they make to your business, but using Scottish Utilities will almost always result in a saving to you, the client. Why not ask us for a quote?
We currently quote for the following supply companies :
- BRITISH GAS
- CORONA ENERGY
- EDF ENERGY
- EON ENERGY
- OPUS ENERGY
- SCOTTISH POWER
- SCOTTISH AND SOUTHERN ENERGY
We believe that honesty and professionalism are essential parts of the srvice we provide to our clients. We adhere to the voluntary code of practice introduced by Eon Energy for Third Party Intermediaries, find this at:
Eon have now confirmed that Scottish Utilities are fully compliant with the Code of practice.
( 11/12/2012 )
WHAT WE NEED TO OBTAIN A QUOTE
1) All pages of a recent bill for any sites you would like a quote for , showing consumption and supply numbers.
2) A letter of authority allowing us to discuss your gas and electricity supplies ( Please note that this letter only allows us to discuss your supplies , it does not allow us to sign agreements on your behalf ) LETTER OF AUTHORITYPlease print this letter on to your letterhead, sign and date it ,and fax to 01583431661
3) A letter of termination – We need your letter of authority and a current bill to prepare a letter of termination for your supplier.
4) We do not pressurize clients to make a decision. All we ask is that you tell us the day on which it would be convenient for you, and all Colleagues involved in the process to make your decision , so that we can produce a full range of quotes for you all on that day.